Mother Nature….

Ok, so I know that I’ve waited until right now with the help from some others I think it for safery and well.being for involved that the eide be cancelled for today. Its going to start as we head out and get worse on our way back.
Im sorry if this was really last minute, butbitbseems like everytime ive called it in the past the skys clear and its a neautiful day
Not this time….
If yiu do ride somewhere today, be careful.
We’ll talk about a make up Wednesday at the meeting.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply